NOW SELLING! $20,000,000 USD LUXURIOUS CARIBBEAN ISLAND LAND IN CAYO AGUA, BOCAS DEL TORO, PANAMA
NOW SELLING, $20,000,000 * Beach front, Caribbean island land * 78 hectares (+/- 193 acres)
We are proud to present for sale Finca Dos Tucanes, (2 Toucan Estate). Named after the Rainbow Billed Toucans that come in pairs to mate on the island, their exotic beauty graces the beach and rainforest, along with the sea turtles, sloths, green Panamanian parrots, hummingbirds, margays, and multiple species of frogs that also call this island paradise home.
Already a popular destination for vacationing Panamanians from the mainland, Bocas del Toro, which means “mouths of the bull,” is a collection of nine islands and more than 200 keys sprinkled about 25 miles off the coast near the Costa Rican border. Christopher Columbus named the archipelago.
Strategically located in the Bocas Del Toro’s Islands of Panama, close to Costa Rica, you will find the Cayo Agua island location soaking the Caribbean sun with crystal clear turquoise water and swaying palms. This pristine chain of islands is gaining notoriety and growing from a backpacker’s paradise, to a future destination location for a potential luxury private estate, luxury resort, ecohotel, or whatever you can imagine. Create your sustainable island paradise here.
The spectacular land for sale is on Cayo Agua, the southeastern most island in Bocas Del Toro.
Benefits of this property:
• 78 +/- Hectares (+/- 193 acres) of Cayo Agua on the desirable Caribbean side
• 2.5 kilometers (+/- 8200 feet) of coastline white coral sand
• 3 main beaches plus numerous pocket beaches
• Offshore islets
• Many choice areas to build and enjoy one of a kind views
• Multiple springs on the island
• Lots of Ponga Palms for thatch roofs
• Protected and safe swimming and snorkeling inside barrier reef
• Large boat entrance behind the reef
• Virgin rainforest with native species
• Back to nature with sea turtles, rainbow billed toucans, green Panamanian parrots,
hummingbirds, sloths, margays, and multiple species of frogs
• Approximately 30 minutes boat ride from Bocas Town
• Panama is ranked as one of the best places in the world to invest and retire
• Beautiful beaches
• Exotic wildlife
• Incredible plants and flowers
• Substantial tax and financial benefits have made Panama the natural choice
• Tax incentives
• Pensionado Visa
Panama is accessible
• Miami to Panama: 3 hour flight
• New York to Panama: 5 hour flight
• Los Angeles to Panama: 7 hour flight
Panama is affordable
• Lower cost of living
• Pensioner visa entitles you to many discounts on travel, restaurants, and more
Panama is a paradise
Although Bocas is Panama’s principal tourist locale, its authenticity remains. Low-key development has maintained the charm of small-town Caribbean life has preserved the archipelago’s idyllic beauty. The possibilities are endless.
Call us for details and your private tour:
Signe Beck: 760-409-5181
Leave a Reply